We are recruiting for our customer who is a family-owned agricultural business.
We are looking for 2 candidates to join their Administrator/Customer Service team based near Chard. Must be able to drive due to the location.
- Receive customer orders by telephone, email, fax, and internal memos
- Process customer orders
- Record all orders on the computer systems
- Deal with daily enquiries
- Carrying out duties as and when required – including to go through specific training relevant to our client
- Previous admin/customer service experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Excellent communication skills - verbal & written
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize workload
- Good telephone skills
Full time Job – Temporary to Permanent contract
Monday to Friday 08:00 – 16:00
09:00 – 17:30
Salary is dependent on experience and will be discussed upon interview.