You will be working on new projects each week. Examples include fabrication of Bespoke furniture, Architectural metalwork, Garden and interior sculpture, Brass trims, Metal cladding, Bespoke driveway and garden gates, Bespoke Doors, Bespoke lighting, Balconies, Bronze windows, Staircases, handrails and balustrades, Copper worktops, Commercial planters.
The ideal candidate should be a good Welder/Fabricator and have previous experience to apply and develop your skills in a creative and fast working environment.
Essential Skills & Experience:
• Must have a good level of skill and experience in the fabrication of Bespoke metalwork
• 3/5 years +experience in Architectural Metal Fabrication or similar (Preferred) • Experience of working with non-ferrous metals bronze, brass, and copper • Good team player but also able to work alone
Duties will include Workshop fabrication and site installation:
• Previous experience with site work is required/ Must be able to read technical drawings
• Must have good communication skills
The successful candidate will have/be:
• Must be able to TIG weld to a good standard • An active interest in fabrication and engineering with some new ideas to bring to
the table • Good eye for detail and be able to produce high quality work consistently • Must be practically minded to find solutions to problems and have a thirst for
knowledge • An artistic eye would be preferable but not essential • Punctual and have a positive attitude
Salary subject to experience - £27.000 - £33.000
Broadreach is a labour provider and project solutions business with a 5 star rating for
candidate satisfaction. We have a reputation for investing heavily in our contractor care, and
we have a policy of openness and honesty.
We provide support on site, easy to use technology for managing your broadreach profile,
branded workwear and contractor socials... to find out more - call us and speak to Alex!!