Are you a skilled cabinet maker/joiner looking for an opportunity to work with an impressive furniture manufacturer?
Would you like the opportunity to make outstanding furniture for exciting residential projects?
Do you want to be able to utilise and develop your joinery skills?
… Then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
One of the top furniture manufacturers specialising interiors. They have an impressive portfolio and are continually growing strength to strength. They are passionate about investing in their employees and developing them as part of the company's ongoing growth.
You will be creating impressive furniture for residential and commercial projects. Taking pride in the high standards to which the company hold themselves and the pieces you will produce. Working in the workshop as part of an energetic and supportive team of makers, reading technical drawings to produce exceptional pieces.
· Bench joinery/cabinetry skills are essential
· A joinery (or similar) qualification preferred.
· Understanding working drawings
· A sound working knowledge of joinery and using hand & power tools and various joinery machines including planers, sanders, spindle moulders and saws
· Experience of using CNC is preferable
· Experience of edge banding machines preferable
· Attention to detail and able to work under pressure
· Excellent communication skills
· Professional approach
Set in the stunning Somerset/Dorset countryside with nearby links directly to London and only a short drive to the coast.
Job Type: Full-time