Our clients is seeking a permanent addition to their already highly skilled cabinet making team. The role will offer the right candidate the opportunity to work with one of the most prestigious businesses in the residential sector and offer exposure to both interesting and challenging projects.
Experienced and highly skilled cabinet makers required to work as part of a team, making a wide variety of bespoke furniture, cabinetry, kitchens, staircases and architectural joinery.
· Skilled in the use of modern woodworking machinery, hand tools and different woodworking techniques
· Experienced in reading production drawings and templates
· Competent at selecting and using materials, working tidily and with minimal waste
· Ability to work to tight deadlines
· Capable of working independently or as part of a team
· High standards of precision and finish required
This is a permanent position with competitive rates of pay for the right candidate. There are development opportunities within the company.
Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm, 28 days holiday per year
Please contact us for further details or forward your CV. We will require a copy of your portfolio/photos of your work...