Set in a brand new, state of the art workshop, opened in May 2022. The workshop is headed up by two master craftsmen with a longstanding commitment to training and developing their teams. As a member of the joinery team, you will work amongst skilled craftspeople and be given ample opportunity to contribute and progress your career.
YOU WILL BE:
- Able to demonstrate an in-depth and wide-ranging knowledge of cabinet making/ furniture making techniques, materials and finishes.
- Able to demonstrate a good knowledge of the integration of metal work, AV systems, M&E and appliances.
- Able to use woodworking machines, power tools and hand tools and be able to work safely and compliantly within Health & Safety regulations.
- Able to assist with site measures and fittings
- A proactive individual with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- 07:30 to 17:00 Monday to Thursday and 07:30 to 16:00 Friday
In return you will get a market-leading salary and the following:
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Workplace pension
- 5 days Company Sick Pay
- UK Healthcare Cash Plan
- 4pm finish on a Friday
- Free on-site parking
- Uniform provided
- Tool purchasing loans
- Requested overtime available
- Welfare facilities, including pool table and dart board
- Immediate start