We are seeking Electricians with proven background in Commercial/Industrial Installations environment.
Working hours will be Monday - Friday - 40 hours week
- Reading and interpreting specifications and blueprints
- Installing, servicing, and repairing conduits, containment, wiring (inc SWA) and fixtures
- Conducting inspection and testing of fixed wiring circuits
- Electrical system earthing
- Performing electrical work on environmental regulating systems, pumps, and industrial lighting systems
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing heavy duty electrical equipment
- Troubleshooting and repairing electrical circuits
- Providing outstanding customer service with integrity and honest character.
- Meeting company productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction standards.
- Following company and customer procedures, completing required paperwork accurately and within required time-frames
- Maintaining company issued tools, and equipment.
- Fully qualified electrician to the 18th edition BS7671 mandatory.
- 2391 or equivalent inspection and testing qualification preferred.
- ECS Gold Card
- Commitment to performing high quality work.
- Willingness to work positively with co-workers, customers, and leadership of company.
- Well presented.
Rates are depending on experience
Due to the location and job requirements, candidates will require photographic ID (Passport or Driving Licence), valid Driving Licence and will need to undergo a DBS check.
Broadreach is a labour provider and project solutions business with a 5 star rating for candidate satisfaction. We have a reputation for investing heavily in our contractor care, and we have a policy of openness and honesty.
We provide support on site, easy to use technology for managing your broadreach profile, branded workwear and contractor socials... to find out more - call us and speak Alex!!