About the role:This is an exciting opportunity for a Data Technician to join an enthusiastic team in our Civil Engineering and Environmental Monitoring division with the UK’s number one business in their field.
Client focused and quality driven, we are a leading provider of Monitoring services. Now we need a Data Technician to assist in checking the status of our instrumentation systems using our custom Data Visualisation System and assisting the project teams in the producing of monitoring reports for clients.
Your challenge will include:
- Assist in carrying out the daily checks of our data systems on site
- Notifying internal and external clients of any system issues
- Assist in the production of scheduled monitoring reports
- Checking and reformatting manual data received from survey teams for upload into our Calyx Data Visualisation System
We’re looking for a professional, dynamic and motivated individual with ability to work alone and as part of a team. Communicative, organised, flexible and committed and you must have a can-do attitude. You must also have:
In return, we offer a competitive salary, and all the benefits of working for a dynamic and growing organisation including generous holidays, company pension and discounts on high street shopping.
- 5 GCSEs at A-C grade (including Maths, Science, English)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment
Back to job search
28 days ago