We are seeking committed Industrial Cleaning Personnel for our client based in Castle Cary.
The Industrial Cleaner role is responsible for cleaning around the internal and external site. This will include high levels, walls, ceilings, windows, cladding, stainless steel, upholstery and any ad-hoc requests as required.
- To ensure all waste products produced during tasks are segregated and disposed of correctly.
- To adhere to the Industrial Cleaning yearly schedule as closely as possible, weather permitting for external tasks.
- Respond positively, politely, and promptly to all customer requirements and carry out your duties in a professional and courteous manner.
- Check all appropriate safety and access equipment prior to use following guidelines and training.
- Adhere to all company & client policies, procedures, site rules and regulations.
- Monday - Friday - 8 hour shifts
- 6 weeks Temporary Contract
- First week - 7:00 start
- start times can be negotiated after completing the first week
- Parking available onsite
- Uniform and PPE provided
- £10 per hour
Broadreach is a labour provider and project solutions business with a 5 star rating for candidate satisfaction. We have a reputation for investing heavily in our contractor care, and we have a policy of openness and honesty.
We provide support on site, easy to use technology for managing your broadreach profile, branded workwear and contractor socials... to find out more - call Broadreach and speak to Alex.