We require several multi-skilled factory maintenance engineers with a solid background in supporting manufacturing lines.
Duties to include but not limited to;
- Preventative maintenance on machines and equipment;
- Responding to emergency breakdowns throughout the plant
- Ensure servicing and maintenance cause as little disruption to production as possible.
- Ensure all work is carried out safely and correctly with appropriate records being available for updating.
- Play an active role in any continuous improvement teams ensuring that technological advancement is embraced.
The Ideal Person -
Must be time served or HNC or NVQ level 3 - must be proactive and have a systematic approach to problem solving. Good communication skills and be able to establish and maintain effective contact with staff and key partners, suppliers and contractors. Must be flexible and Self Motivated.
- Must have a minimum 5 years Maintenance experience in an engineering / manufacturing environment.
- Ideally HNC / Time served / NVQ level 3
- Ideally 17th / 18th Edition
- Experience with typical factory machinery in an engieering environment ,
- Job Type: Full-time