Marine experience is not always essential but it is advantageous if you have worked in marine, automotive or aviation.
Duties of an upholsterer include:
- Manufacturing bespoke, high quality internal and external upholstery
- Templating, cutting leather, vinyl, canvas, textiles & foams, chasing, gluing & foam construction, stapling, fitting & dressing finished items
- Ability to use power tools such as foam saws, drills, heat guns, steamers
- Maintaining a steady work pace to meet the production schedule
- Supporting others in your department to improve overall efficiency
- 6 month rolling contract
- Outside IR35
- Night shift Monday-Thursday 1800-0400
- £20/hour self-employed or £15/hour PAYE
We provide support on site, easy to use technology for managing your Broadreach profile, branded workwear and contractor socials... to find out more - call us and speak to team a member!