We are recruiting for a Production Engineer for our manufacturing client based in Chard
As an experienced Production Engineer you will provide technical support to the Operations department to improve operational processes and be able to resolve any technical issues that arise.
- You will be an experienced Production Engineer and be able to lead and support operations to resolve any technical issues
- Be able to document and define clear written specifications so the team is able to test and assemble products effectively
- Manage and review all operational product and process documentation
- Communicate well with the manufacturing and design teams to guarantee high quality of products and efficiently operational productivity
- At analytical thinker, you will undertake detailed analysis using statistical methods providing KPI’s to evidence any process weaknesses and measure improvement whilst implementing any corrective actions
- Maintain a safe working environment ensuring all company and regulatory standards are achieved at all times
Its preferred that you have qualifications in lean manufacturing or six sigma qualifications. It would also be an advantage if you have experience in the use of electrical and mechanical measuring equipment.
The ideal candidate will be proactive, dedicated and a committed team player. Working to tight deadlines and the ability to multitask is paramount.
For more details on this role please apply and send across a relevant CV.