We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced project manager for both joinery and furniture Projects.
The Project Managers role is to ensure the delivery of assigned projects, meeting the requirements and criteria. The Project Manager will oversee the project to ensure the desired result is achieved, the most efficient resources are used and the different interests involved are satisfied. Key responsibilities:
· Ensure all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
· Create and monitor an overall project schedule.
· Provide all necessary information to the relevant departments and ensure there is a clear understanding of the scope of works.
· Ensure sign off is obtained from the necessary parties, making sure that everyone is aware of what we have agreed as part of our contracted works.
· Undertake client and site meetings and establish working relationships with the relevant parties and to establish channels for information flow.
· Liaise with the installation team to ensure there is a clear understanding of the scope of works and our requirements of them.
· Visiting site, as required, during the project to monitor and facilitate any issues which may arise.
· Visit site at the end of the project for client sign off.
Salary: Competitive rates offered