This is an exciting opportunity for an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to join an enthusiastic team delivering Engineering Support Projects (primarily in the construction, geotechnical and infrastructure areas) to a wide range of clients across the UK with the UK’s number one testing, inspection and compliance company.
Client focused and quality driven, we are a leading provider of Infrastructure Services. Now we need an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor. Your challenge will include:
- Ensure that the obligations and responsibilities of the different projects and other stakeholders are properly fulfilled.
- Commercial management, contract reviews and contract administration.
- Monitor and manage the scope, notices, and the contract terms and conditions
- Determining/evaluating the effects of delay, prolongation and disruption.
- Monitor and manage the contract procedures, payments, variations together with contract entitlements.
- Management of interim and final accounts
- Monitor and manage dispute management procedures.
We’re looking for a professional, dynamic and motivated individual with ability to work alone and as part of a team. Communicative, organised, flexible and committed, you must also have:
- Previous experience at QS level running significant packages £2.5M+
- Experience of Infrastructure and/or construction Projects
- Good working knowledge of the NEC 3 suite of Contract Terms and Conditions and the ICC Form of Contract.
- Full understanding of the Construction Act, and how to apply it, and enforce it.
- Member of the RICS, CIOB, or ICES or at least working towards full membership
In return, we offer a competitive salary, and all the benefits of working for a dynamic and growing organisation including generous holidays, company pension and discounts on high street shopping.