Salary: £24k - £27k DOE
General: 22 days holiday, full time hours (flexible)
The role of Sales Administrator is a new one and will see the successful candidate supporting the MD and 7 team members who all work within the sales space.
This is all about your personality rather than experience. However, you must have outstanding IT skills including Office 365 and Cloud-based CRM tools. If you have sales admin or general admin experience or even a finance-based background then great… We would also consider a bright, bubbly and enthusiastic individual who has recently graduated maybe with a couple of years’ experience.
The successful Sales Administrator will ideally: -
- Ideally have worked within a sales (fast moving) environment
- Have some finance or credit control experience - not essential
- Ideally, have some compliance experience
- Have a great communication manner
- Be tenacious, motivated, well organised and able to work on their own without constant supervision
- Have a commercial outlook and understand the impact of credit control on cash flow
- Be computer literate with both Office 365 and CRM knowledge
This is a great opportunity to join this growing business and to make the role your own. The role will grow as the team and business grows, so you can share in their success.
As Sales Administrator, you will be undertaking the following regular duties: -
- CRM Administration and development
- Basic HR administration including
- Sending out contracts to new employees
- New starter System user setup/admin
- Contractor mobilisation
- Compliance management including
- Developing recruiter compliance “self-assessment”
- Chasing for ID and application packs
- Updating the systems
- Liaising with colleagues to ensure that the legal aspect of the paperwork is completed in good time
- Calling and speaking to clients to chase outstanding information
- Raising invoices via CRM
- Coordinating business improvement projects
- Office administration (e.g., petty cash, stationary ordering, etc)
- Sales analysis
- Report building
- Job board management
- Event planning
This person will need to have very strong IT skills and the ability to multitask organise their time and prioritise
This person should have a level 4 qualification in a business or IT related subject (HND/C standard) as well as having a minimum GCSE English and Maths
This person will need to demonstrate competence in using and administering CRM systems and creating document templates using merge fields.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, flexible working, private medical insurance, 22 days holiday, fun social calendar, professional development, cycle to work, childcare vouchers, pension and many more benefits.