We are currently recruiting for an experienced Joinery Workshop Manager to join our clients team on a permanent basis.
Our client is a well established manufacturer of high end, bespoke furniture.
The role will involve:
• Supervising a team of 5-7 cabinet makers.
• Ordering materials and maintaining stock levels.
• Creating work programs/schedules.
• Co-ordinating the production of bespoke furniture.
• Maintaining health and safety in the workplace.
• Maintain regular check sheets and maintenance of machinery and plant.
• Provide quotations for manufacture and supply of joinery.
• Co-ordinating with spray shop.
• Co-ordinating staff holidays and work load.
• Creating internal and external invoicing.
• Provide hand sketches and technical detail where required to assist the Bench Joiners or for CAD to provide digital drawings.
• Attend managers update meetings.
The successful candidate will be an experienced bench cabinet maker/joiner capable of running a small team of skilled tradesmen.